FMNR Online Training
We are delighted to announce that our two FMNR Online Courses are now available for everyone!
FMNR Orientation course
The Orientation is available for free to anyone who wants to learn about the practice of FMNR. It is self-paced and should take 2-3 hours to complete. You can take as long as you need to finish.
In this course you will learn:
- The origins of FMNR
- The basics of how to do FMNR
- The basics of community engagement for FMNR
- The benefits of FMNR
- Where to find more information on the parts of FMNR that interest you
Please note it can take a few days for your account to be set up – you will get an e-mail from eCampus when it is ready and a link to the course.
The FMNR eWorkshop is a 12-week course for people who are implementing or overseeing FMNR implementation in the field. The course has been developed by the FMNR Hub team in World Vision Australia, including FMNR pioneer Tony Rinaudo. It is facilitated by FMNR experts from around the world.
The course will include:
- Planning for FMNR roll-out in a community
- Sensitisation meetings and creating spaces for the community to discuss the impact the environment has on their well-being
- Understanding the physical FMNR practice and tips for teaching it
- Identifying and selecting FMNR champions
- Building relationships and ensuring FMNR is inclusive
- Troubleshooting when FMNR isn’t going well
- Where to find more FMNR information
If you wish to join this course please e-mail email@example.com to find out when the next course is due to start and the costs.